Thank you to these amazing camps for coming & sharing their fantastic summer programs!
Click the blue links below to learn more!
– AQUA SURF School offers safe, fun and educational surf camps for kids and teens ages 5 to 17 every spring and summer break. Our campers develop lifelong skills, lasting memories and treasured friendships.
Braemar Country Club
– Braemar Country Club offers three unique summer programs that will allow your children to stay active, develop skills in golf and tennis, meet new friends, and make lasting relationships this summer!
– Fine art camps and classes for all levels – ages 4 and up!
– Cali Camp is a summer day camp for children ages 3-15. From outdoor sports and games to creative arts and an equestrian “Wrangler” camp, from Aerial Arts camp to action and adventure activities, all of our activities allow our campers to connect to nature.
– LA’s largest Jewish day camp for pre-K through grade 6 is a fun and active summer experience with age appropriate activities like field trips, swimming, sports, cooking, gaga, science and more.
Canyon Creek Summer Camp
(sleepaway) – We are your premier California overnight summer camp! Canyon Creek Summer Camp provides a safe, noncompetitive environment where boys and girls build confidence and independence, learn teamwork, and develop problem-solving skills.
Catalina Island Camps
(sleepaway) – Est. in 1922, Catalina Island Camps hosts campers entering 2nd-10th grades from all over the world. Our programs are built around our mission of helping campers develop life-long skills through fun & unique outdoor experiences in a community that cultivates respect for self, others & the environment.
Crazzy’s Wasewagan Camp & Retreat
(sleepaway) – A sleepaway summer camp adventure for children 5-16. Wasewagan is nestled in the beautiful mountains near Big Bear. Activities may include High Ropes Course, Horseback Riding, Riflery, Archery, Swimming, Fishing, Canoeing, Fencing, Hiking, Paintball, Zipline Adventure, River walks, Arts & Crafts, Beach Volleyball, Mountain Biking, Climbing Wall, Basketball, Campfire & S’mores and more…
– the fun science day camp where curious kids can build their own robots & racers, mix up magic molecules & become science makers!
Fitness by the Sea
– With four beachside locations in Pacific Palisades and Santa Monica, an experienced and spirited staff (average age 28), and low camper to staff ratios (6:1), Fitness by the Sea offers a full range of dynamic and creative activities in an encouraging and nurturing environment for children ages 4-14.
– Offering private swimming lessons for infants and kids of all ages in the comfort of your own swimming pool. Children are taught water safety skills to last a lifetime and lessons are made easy and fun through creative games and toys.
Harvard Westlake Summer
– Whatever your interest is, chances are we have something to offer you! Award winning Harvard–Westlake faculty instruct courses in Film, Visual and Performing Arts, Academic Enrichment, Wolverine Sports Camps, SAT Preparation and Study Skills. Our programs range from grades 3–12.
– iD Tech is the world leader in summer STEM education, with over 400,000 alumni and 20+ years of experience. Programs for ages 7-19 are held at 150 prestigious campuses in the USA, Europe, and Asia, including Stanford, NYU, HKU, and Imperial College London.
– kidSwim is the premier developmental swim school in Los Angeles.
– The overnight summer camp where every day is an adventure.
– All GIRLS Summer science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) Academy at Caltech in Pasadena, USC in Los Angeles, and UCI in Irvine for girls 4-12 years old.
River Way Ranch Camp
(sleepaway) – Set in the beautiful Foothills of Sequoia National Park, River Way offers over 75 activities including water-ski, wave-runners, mini bikes, gymnastics, ropes course, culinary and many more!
– In-depth and hands-on Robotics and STEM day camps for 5 to 14 years old.
Saken Sports Camp (at Curtis)
– Focuses on building character and emphasizes playing with pride, playing with honor and playing for fun – pre-k-7th grade.
– Winter, Spring, Summer and special holiday day camps located at various schools around LA.
– TGA believes that “SPORTS CHANGE LIVES”. Our camps focus on a multi-level confidence building curriculum that promotes skill development and include physical fitness, life lessons, rules and etiquette.
– Tocaloma Summer Day Camp has been fostering the adventure of childhood since 1945.
– For over 60 years, Tumbleweed Day Camp has been providing children with a place to unplug, explore and play on 100 acres of beautiful, unspoiled nature in the Santa Monica Mountains.
Upstage Theatre Arts Schools
– Theatre camp programs for children 5-13. Summer programs include Madagascar Jr., Mary Poppins Jr. & Shrek Jr. Camp culminates in a public performance, complete with fully realized sets, costumes, lights and the roar of a supportive crowd.
And thank you to the following fair Sponsors:
- UCLA Health, New York Life, Fresh Lunches, LA Parent
It was a great community day! Did you miss it? Brochures for all the camps are available in the office, or click the links above to learn more about each camp.
Stay tuned for the next year’s fair – February 2020!
Roscomare Road Elementary School
2425 Roscomare Road, Bel Air 90077
Check out all the best Los Angeles area summer day camps & sleep-away camps.
This event will have over 25 great summer camp options, & some will offer early bird discounts!
Easy parking inside the school gates.
FREE Art projects
FREE Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course & Bounce house
FREE activities including Golf!
FREE Roscomare Roadrunner String Band performance (11am)
Book reading for kids
If you are a camp and would like to join the fun in February 2020, email us at BelAirCampFair@gmail.com
Use of the school premises has been granted pursuant to the provisions of Sections 17400, et seq., of the Education Code of the State of California to (Name of applicant) from the Board of Education of the Los Angeles Unified School District. LA Unified and the Board of Education does not sponsor or take responsibility, nor does it endorse any of the activities, statements or opinions which may be expressed at this meeting/activity.